The past year has represented continued growth for our studio, a great effort from everyone involved and a massive thanks to all of our wonderful clients and friends! We’ve crafted a wide variety of work for a diverse range of people and have seen both new and established clients develop their communications across different creative applications and environments.
Among other exciting projects this year, our team have created work that has:
- highlighted the good within a FTSE 250 company
- helped direct nationwide focus on important health issues
- celebrated a rich heritage of philantropy
- streamlined how global music is released
- empowered brand managers
- created a consistent digital presence for a global business
- forecasted trends in finance; and
- launched London’s unique early-stage business digital journal
We’ve witnessed two marathon competitors raise thousands of pounds for great causes (well done Angelo and Penn!), extended our own learning with a variety of courses and workshops, waved goodbye to a couple of loved faces and welcomed in some new exciting talent with open arms.
2016 will see us continuing to expand our portfolio with unique projects on the horizon, whilst we will also be launching a new dtc initiative. studiomade.co will be an opportunity for the creation of our own products, design and creative output. Self-initiated and self-promoted, all from SE1.
Thank you to everyone that has supported and worked with us this year, we hope you have a fantastic Christmas and look forward to kicking things off again in 2016!