We are a London-based design/development studio looking to expand and add a talented front-end-focused developer to our team. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 1-2 years industry experience who is keen to work on a range of projects, integrating directly with our team of designers, developers, writers and strategists.
We’re not big but we’re not small – currently a team of nine – you’ll need to be adept at working on your own, contributing to self-initiated digital products, whilst also handling complex and enterprise-level digital projects.
We’re keen on someone who:
- Has front-end framework architecture experience
- Writes beautiful semantic, responsive HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Is predominantly LAMP stack focused
- Has experience of CMS technologies, ideally including WordPress and possibly Drupal
- Has good knowledge of Terminal, Git, BitBucket, Gulp, and Grunt
- Has photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Is happy working both within a close-knit team and on your own self-directed initiatives
- Is comfortable talking about their work and clearly present their thoughts
We’re a friendly group of talented individuals that support one another to help build meaningful, lasting products. We’ve grown as an agency over the last seven years, and in that time have built a wide-ranged client base that we are proud to support with many ongoing projects. We’d like to keep on growing and are always keen to work with new people to bring their ideas to life. We are primarily supported by client projects, but we are looking to also produce our own studio-directed initiatives and experiments alongside attracting new client opportunities.
- Competitive salaries
- 30 days per year holiday
- Opportunities for learning and growth
- A healthy stocked fridge
- Relaxed working environment
Please apply by sending a covering letter, CV and examples of recent projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org